Dolphin Logos

JIMER

I don't know of anyone who has duplicated Dolphin graphics that has them available for sale. I'm sure you could go to a local car wrap graphic place and have them duplicated. If the graphics on yours are toast, there are about a million pics online of Dolphin motorhomes they could duplicate them from. But why make it look old. Lots of motorhome graphics on Ebay and Amazon for you to create a new look. See this one. Simple but updated. You're wiping the slate clean. Draw a brand new picture.

Linda S

Nicest restored Toyota RV motor home ever. - YouTube

retro?  how about a am/fm tape player . was origional to my 84. has origional plug and play connectors.    yours free if you would like

More specific. trying to get the paint job more retro. The interior is more updated to fit today's lifestyle. This is my 2nd. 85. Bought the first in 90 and sold it in 01. Missed it so much. went out and found a fixer and been fixing while using. This paint job is pretty much the end. 

Thanks for the offer, very kind. I'm also in N. Cal. 

i have a owners manual for dolphin that has a good quality script and dolphin on the front.  you could take it to a vinyl shop, have it scanned and blown up on a nice vinyl transfer.  let me know if you would like to borrow it.

randy