Front Tires: Yokohama, Hankook, or Thunderer? Also, any good deals right now?

Cheapest I can find Thunderer is $87.   Yoko Y356 and Hankook Vantra both available around $115.

Will Yoko or Hankook fronts give me an appreciably better ride (or tread life) compared to Thunderer, or should I just save the $30/tire?

Thanks!

Thunderer is my choice. On my second set now. First set was changed at 40K. Still had some life left but didn’t want to take any chances.

Ride and wear quality is excellent.

I just purchased new Hancook Vantras for the front.

Tire Rack 303.86 for two.  I replace the 4 rears in January 2021.

The pair that were replaced I had put 10,000 miles on them. They came with the rv   and had a date code of 2217. Twenty second week of 17.

They were showing some cracking in the center of tread and my alignment is off and it wore the outside on both tires (might be caused by loosing the airbags).

If it was not for the alighment problem the tires would have over 50 percent tread.

I would be replacing them at this point anyway as they were six years old, showing some cracking and about to put two to three thousand miles on in the next few weeks.

I like the Vantras been using them on two different rvs with great results

Buying them from Tire Rack    they come with free roadside assitance and a two year warranty.

That is a nice added bonus to the tires and a bit of peace of mind on a long trip.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

https://www.tirerack.com/content/tirerack/desktop/en/tires/trhp.html

The nuts on my valve stems where just about corroded away (you might want to check on that).

You can get the correct stems here:  https://www.toyotapartsdeal.com/oem/toyota~valve~for~tubeless~tire~90942-05026.html?vin=&make=Toyota&model=Pickup&year=1990&submodel=2 Wheel Drive&extra1=&extra2=&filter=(d=USA;1=3VZE;4=STD;7=RCB;8=WT;9=HLF;11=EFI;13=IV6;14=T1)

The part number is correct so you can call a toyota dealer and they can get them. Dealer in Leesburg Florida said they where 5 days out and 22 bucks apiece.

I did find that the stem hole on my spare tire had been drilled out so I had to use a different stem.