I have an 85 Escaper that I have replaced the rear axle to a 6 lug floating assembly. I now want to change the front hubs and rotors to 6 lug.

Anyone out there have these used parts available or know where I can locate them?

Thanks

JB

• 2 weeks later...
I have an 85 Escaper that I have replaced the rear axle to a 6 lug floating assembly. I now want to change the front hubs and rotors to 6 lug.

Anyone out there have these used parts available or know where I can locate them?

Thanks

JB

I have a complete front end still attached to the frame. Junkyard find with only 248 miles. MidamLandcruiser@qwestoffice.net

• 2 weeks later...

Daniel; Do you have adaptors which will permit 6 lug wheels to be mounted on five lug front hubs without modifying brakes or other front end parts?

I'd like to purchase two.

John H

'86 21' Sunrader

22RE, 43D trans

Daniel; Do you have adaptors which will permit 6 lug wheels to be mounted on five lug front hubs without modifying brakes or other front end parts?

I'd like to purchase two.

John H

'86 21' Sunrader

22RE, 43D trans

I think the referral was to the name and web site not the poster. johnbutch-Daniel at www.giantrockrv.com

Would this be the part 00-06714 $415.99 ADAPTER, 5 LUG 14 " SNGL.WHL TO 6 LUG DUAL WHL 2/SET found here http://www.giantrockrv.com/new_partscashcarry.html Ouch on the price!