using rustoleum topside paint on a sunrader

mnkywrench

hello everyone! I want to ask opinions regarding the rustoleum topside paint.  I am pondering the idea of changing the normal color of my sunrader. I have read mixed reviews mostly on Facebook.  everything from the paint will chalk up to the greatest thing for your money.  I understand that it will devaluate if I would sell in the future, however, I plan to keep the sunrader forever.  My progress is very slow getting as much as possible renovated to get my " gem" with much improvements as possible.

Progress has bee delayed for a while as a result of knee surgery.  I have bought many parts that were worn and flaking.  right now I'm reinforcing the entire floor with bracing from below the floor( frame to floor).  I have a sag below the bath/shower area  in the corner of a rear bath layout.  I am still keeping the same layout , but with upgraded appliances.  

My idea is to reinforce the floor first, then tackle the outside and finally go about the inside.

Any comments are truly appreciated.

and to Linda S.   Thank you very much in helping me with horizontal propane tanks.  I had them filled with no problems thanks to your help and wisdom!!

My friend Roy painted his Sunrader with rustoleum top side after repairing serious damage from an accident. Look. Several years later he says it still looks great. 

Linda S

I need to paint one of mine too and that's what I'm going to use. 

0?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJECNKOVMCCU3ATNQ&Expires=1658819215&Signature=IqU%2FP%2F8vZC66%2BBAca9cJZ8qBCQg%3D