City Water leak: Access to water line for repair

Greetings

When I connect the city water to the inlet, I am getting a leak that comes out underneath the coach via a 2” rubber hose. I have plenty of plumbing knowledge to be able and DIY a repair, but I don’t know how to expose the water line to see what the problem is. Can anybody help direct me?

On your Mesa floor plan looks like all water related items are on the drivers side. Sink, bathroom etc. So I'm guessing your water tank is near there. Water coming from a plastic tube underneath the camper is usually part of a drain for the water system. Above the tube there should be a shut off valve you need to either turn or pull up. Sounds like it's open. Find all water related things, water heater, water pump, fresh water tank. The shut off should be next to or near one of these. Look under your rear sofa, under the sink, inside water heater exterior door. 

Also I never hook up to city water. Pipes are old and if anything happens it could cause major damage. City water pressure will keep flooding until you discover what's going on. Think hundreds of gallons. Using tank water only and only turning water pump on when in use a leak will usually only spill a few quarts.

Linda S

Linda, I am aware of the water tank location and drain valve (which I already took off and replaced due to a ton of calcification clogging it). The leak is coming from a different location nearer to the city water inlet towards the front.

However, I think I will forget about using the city water for the time being. It sounds like too much trouble to fix, especially when I already have the onboard tank and pump for supplying water.  I just hate things not working as they should.  Thank you for answering so quickly and sharing your wealth of knowledge.