Captain's chairs

roadtriprachel

Hello fellow RVers!  I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post this - but I am selling the Captain's chairs from my rig.  If this is the appropriate place to post this, I can add the link to my Craigslist ad.  If not, no worries.  I realize most folks gut and renovate (my plan), but on the off chance someone in this forum is seeking a set of original Toyota Sunrader 1984 Captain's chairs....

While I'm sure some people would love the chairs most people don't gut their Sunraders. Upgrade yes but I assure you the vast majority of gut jobs are either given up on before finished or look far worse than the outdated original. Hope yours comes out better than most.

Linda S

On 8/23/2021 at 5:37 PM, linda s said:

While I'm sure some people would love the chairs most people don't gut their Sunraders. Upgrade yes but I assure you the vast majority of gut jobs are either given up on before finished or look far worse than the outdated original. Hope yours comes out better than most.

Linda S

Hello Linda,

good to see you're still active on this site.  I missed your reply to my post: there are an overwhelming amount of ads on the site now, so I missed seeing this, hidden amongst the 'Lake Babe Muscle Tank' photos and similar junk.  Haha!

Thanks for the feedback.  I realize there are many unfinished Sunrader projects out there, which is why I have not started mine; I want to do it right.  And when the time comes that I have safe and sustainable housing where I can park the rig and begin work, I'll hop back on here.  And ask for advice.  You guys have been a wonderful resource for me when I was considering buying the rig back in 2018/2019.  Then again when I bought it and had lots of questions about tires, axles and more.  

I have been extremely busy lately, and haven't found the time to share much beyond the post back in January - sharing photos of my travels in the rig.  But I need to find time to share the photos of the work I have done thus  far: some roof repairs, solar install, and more.  There's never enough time in a day!  And truth be told, I'm not particularly tech savvy and struggle with the new format of this forum - the form, not the content.  I am finding it hard to navigate and use this new version of this platform, beyond the ad innundation.  

Anyways, 2 captains's chairs for sale in Knoxville, TN.  And no gutting going on - for now!  When I am ready to improve my rig I will get on here and ask for suggestions.  You guys haven't let me down yet!  

Edited by roadtriprachel