cleaning white streaks on front camper window

McShank

My '88 Sunrader has wrap around split front windows which I think are plastic or plexiglass.  Over time they have turned white with oxidation from ovehead and I don't know what product to use to bring them back to their original tint.  Anyone have success doing this and what did you use.

Seamus

IMG_4516[1].JPG

Warm soapy water with a soft cloth. It looks like oxidation ( a low budget roof sealer?) is running off the roof, the rubber seal is streaked.

After you get the window clean as possible. Then use a headlight cleaner kit to clear things up or Meguiar's makes Plastx a plexiglass polish.

The white stuff is broken down gelcoat. You can wipe your hand pretty much anywhere on a Sunrader and get a white hand. Only fix is cleaning the whole rig with something like bar keepers friend and seal with wax or the Zep stuff. A microfiber cleaning cloth will help getting it off the windows and the Meguires plexi polish is good stuff.

Linda S