Hello all!  I figured how to Post!

I've been reading around here for some months and want to thank everyone for their posts- I've learned SO much!

Newbie, 1986 Sunrader 21' RBK, gonna gut it but keep RKB.  Wanna make insulated ski rig!- advice?

Ok- I replaced leaf springs with OME CS10's, & looks like original length shocks would still work so I'm waiting for Bilstein's - as I have credit at 4WP and they do not carry KYB's.  This made my decision, tho I understand many here prefer KYB's?  

SO MUCH INFORMATION, "My brain is full!" remember that Gary Larson cartoon?

My QUESTION today- when installing the leaf springs we undid the driveline, and noted that there is no spline and yoke at the rear section?  Only spline at the transmission.  Unless invisibly inside rear?  The driveline shop did not think so, and I'm probably going to order a new rear section with yoke and spline, as well as carrier bearing-

unless someone tells me why not to?

anyone else experienced with this?

THANKS! 

-Freddy

IMG_2893.jpg

IMG_2901.jpg

IMG_2890.jpg

What little movement there is absorbed by the rubber around the carrier bearing and the trans slip joint. I don't think they had rear a slip joint till around 2003-2004 and then I think only on the 4WD.