Uncle Dan Dorn Morro Bay buzztext

cannante

I am signing I am signing online right now to check and see if I can get some input about switching my 82 Sunrader shell on to a different Toyota with heavier chassis and would love to hear any thoughts about that, also about whether or not to go to a 4 x 4 instead I would love to drive it down to Argentina for the eclipse this year because it looks like flying might be challenging, but all those countries might make it worse driving  So anyway I'm rambling before I mention the reason I'm talking about this is because I was enchanted by seeing that the picture on the front of this website is from Morro Bay Town my family is intimately associated with and therefore would like to ask everyone to think good thoughts about my uncle the owner of Dorn's original Breakers Cafe in Morro Bay  But would also love some more information regarding options I may have for a new vehicle to drive my Sunrader shell around

With some google searching you can see that this has been done many times in many ways

It has been done but by people with a high level of technical skill and a shop to work in like Mr. Odyssey 4x4. Not a project for a regular person and paying to have it done would cost so much money you could buy a much newer RV.

Linda S