Floor insulation material?

I'm going to be pulling up and replacing the plywood flooring in the odyssey this week due to some soft wood.  From what I see (going downward) it goes plywood, some type of styrofoam insulation board, and then a black mat to keep water or whatever out.  

My question is this, what is the insulation board?  Is it something sold at home improvement stores?  Is the black sheet part of the insulation board?  Is the insulation board glued to the upper plywood sheet?

Here is a pic where my plumbing went through and you can see the 3 layers...

IMG_0388.jpg.c9bb65d0a6ce8f8ac002bdb5503d08fc.jpg

Maybe I can just spray adhesive on it and park a truck on the stacks for a few days!  I try my hardest to not up the plywood size, as being tall makes my already low headroom precious.  

Thanks, Linda!  You’re always quick to answer and your knowledge is invaluable.  

13 hours ago, linda s said:

The sooner I answer , the sooner I get to see what you do with that baby. I am so excited. 

Linda S

That makes two of us.  If I wasn't full time in classes and working I'd be cranking on that thing non stop everyday.  The floor is ready to come out when I get it to my sisters steel building where it wont be exposed to the elements while I do the floor/walls/roof.  

I'm going to pull the floor out which should only take a few hours and then go through the frame and driveline under the truck, theres a bit of surface rust.  Everything will be cleaned of rust, sprayed with a converter and painted.  I'll pull the rear axle out of it and go through it on a bench.  Leaf spring U-bolts need replacement as well as plates.  I have the Bilsteins ready to go in and the current leafs on it are in great shape (a pack of 9 if I remember right).  I'll go through the brakes as well as all the U-joints, seals, etc and that should finish up under the truck until I can afford the locker ?

We made a decent dent on the floor today.  It was a pretty big pain getting the generator box out!  Turns out rusty old 28 year old screws aren't too fond of coming out.  The rear window came out making removal of the refrigerator a breeze.  

We started with a drive to the shop, I'm always excited for an excuse to drive the rig.  I knew this would be the last drive for a while until the camper shell work is complete.  

IMG_0410.thumb.jpg.b22f05a8f571c79d3f07888d2af2480b.jpg

Rear window was out first (photos taken at the end of the day).

IMG_0409.jpg.a379f438e7d83f89ba8eb9cfbd34c296.jpg

Massive fridge OUT!

IMG_0411.thumb.jpg.c5b6b87465b706a98924fccdcdad23da.jpg

The generator box was a hassle!  

IMG_0408.jpg.34a4ea59cc7a9777235df9be23222082.jpg

We were then able to get the rear floor board completed removed after plenty of wrestling.

IMG_0405.jpg.c0ce92a7868e24db093dd845a840ee60.jpg

The entire rear wall is completely rotted out.  The wood was still wet and soggy.  Don't you love when the seller says, "no leaks at all!" 

IMG_0407.jpg.c80d3e43caf8e8e9547147ebf94ff5ce.jpg

The remaining floor boards will be removed on the next day of work and any floor water issues addressed in wooden subframe.  New insulation and new plywood cut to size and laid.  I will be cleaning and painting the upper of the frame while the floor is out since it will make the work much easier.  

IMG_0406.jpg

Edited by Odyssey 4x4