Stainless Steel Wheel Inserts

I have been looking to get a set of Stainless Steel / Chrome wheel inserts for my 1986 Gulfstream.  I've not been able to locate any in the 14" size.  Does anyone have a vendor from which I might get a set?

They are expensive and won't fit the front of your rig

http://www.ebay.com/itm/14-Toyota-dually-wheel-simulators-hubcaps-liners-Bolt-on-Stainless-NO-LUGCOVERS-/172666714052?_trksid=p2385738.m2548.l4275

Regular wheel covers fit mine fine. Very cheap buy them anywhere. When I bought mine it had spinners on it. Got a lot of laughs from people at stop lights

Linda S

Thank you,  Linda.  You're right, they are expensive.  think I'll try to find a set of something "unique" as well.  Maybe something that looks fast lol.

I have 5, 14" Mercedes hubcaps I'm willing to sell. (picture is not actual hubcaps but will give you an idea what they look like). A little road rash on some, but overall in very good condition. And they're all stainless steel.

If you look at my post on " foolie to one ton ff axle" it shows a picture of my rig with wheel covers installed.

1969 300 SEL Mercedes Hub Caps Complete Set from rubylane-sold on Ruby ___.jpg

Edited by fred heath