I finally got around to replacing my front tires with tires to match the rear tires and spare.  Put two new Hankook RA8 195R14 Load Range D on.  Old tires were Goodyear Wrangler HT 185R14 load range C.  

On 10/1/2016 at 11:17 PM, bufbooth said:

I finally got around to replacing my front tires with tires to match the rear tires and spare.  Put two new Hankook RA8 195R14 Load Range D on.  Old tires were Goodyear Wrangler HT 185R14 load range C.  

curious what you had to pay...

195R-14C is 26.2" diameter with a max load rating of 2094 lbs.  185R-14C is 25.6" diameter with a max load of 1873 lbs.  (speds for Federal Ecovan tires like I have)

The 195 is taller than the 185? I have 205 75 14 on the back duel wheels and the side walls have enough clearance to fit a piece of cardboard between them maybe less. I believe I made a mistake by getting these car tires even thought it had car tires on my rig when I bought it. Still learning 

A 185 is 7.1" wide, a 205/75 is 8" wide. Your 1.5" clearance is now a piece of cardboard. Cornering, bumps they will rub.

How much clearance between duals if you have 195R instead of 185R?