Vegas parking

Had a long day, arrived in Vegas. mandalay Bay at 3 am, went into a parking structure without paying attention to the height limit, took out the illuminated overhead sign... Oddly enough, they were very nice about it...never got a bill...you see, even in the devil's playground, there are angels... Dumb on my part and my kids lost all respect for me...

Don't feel bad I have totaled two bikes in parking garages you would think one would be enough.

My brand new airconditioner has huge wound in the outer plastic cover where I tried unsuccessfully to order Macdonalds and drive through followed by trying to enter a parking structure. Sad thing is, before the rooftop AC i could go in those no problemmo. I should have gotten the low profile AC unit.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Same here. i have somehow managed to not doing anything too stupid. The worst I have managed so far is knocking loose the windvane thingy that mounts on the crapper vent while attempting to drive underneath one of maineah's oak trees.

Pretty sure the tree was unscathed.

What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas they say! I had to replace my A/C cover, as I had a low limb take mine out. Glad all was okay, and you got off without any worries.