Looks like refrigerator weeping and wetting my floor

My 1993 Winnebago Warrior with Dometic refrigerator seems to be leaking water and damaged the floor making it soft.  Just discovered it.  Anyone have a solution?  This is from last year, because we used the refrigerator a lot, and there are water stains underneath on the wood.  Probably condensation I'm guessing.

That would take a lot of water it has no drain so it would have to be leaking out of the door and it seems you would notice the bottom of the fridge being wet.

There is a drip tray under the finned condenser inside the refer It should have a drain tube to the outside. Check to see if it's plugged up.

Mine has a tray but no drain tube. The dang thing holds 2  pints and I have never had to empty it! My question would be where is the water heater? Yes a fridge will produce condensate but not enough to rot a floor.

Edited by Maineah

4 hours ago, Maineah said:

Mine has a tray but no drain tube. The dang thing holds 2  pints and I have never had to empty it! My question would be where is the water heater? Yes a fridge will produce condensate but not enough to rot a floor.

I agree! When you turn on your water pump does it stop completely or occasionally turns off and on? If it cycles even a little while turned on you have a water leak somewhere. On Grannie the fresh water tank has lines running under my fridge which is next to the fresh water tank. No way a fridge can produce that much water to soak your floor!

Old water tanks are know to have rotted bottoms that maybe not even show up with pump cycling.