Saw this one "For Sale" in Maine

Kevin O

looks extremely nice. am not familiar with the "new Horizon" model. from pic looks as though the cab over is molded fiberglas wedded to the remainder of coach, which is gel coat sides, like my 92 winnie warrior. wondering if my observation is correct?  joe from dover.

Horizon is more well known for their camper vans.

Not the same company as New Horizon by the way

Yes you are correct on the construction. Very nice campers but that front fiberglass section has been know to separate from the coach. Not like fall off separate but enough to leak and need repair. I had a friend who had one of these and repaired his.

Linda S

WHEN I LOOKED AT THE PIC , THAT WAS MY FIRST THOUGHT, THAT THE WAY IS WAS CONSTRUCTED IT COULD BE PROBLEMATIC WITH SEPARATION/LEAK ISSUES. THANKS FOR THE INPUT. JOE FROM DOVER.

My buddy at work showed me the advert a week after we bought a Dolphin in Miami and drove it back to Maine. We live 1 hour, 15 minutes from Old Town, where if I remember correctly, the rig is located. Also, there appeared in the lot of a used vehicle sales and salvage yard, what appears to be some kind of Toy behind a snow bank and a really old Class A RV. Couldn't see didn't want to look. Only 1.5 miles from my house.

Just linked to Craig'so List...Biddeford is still closer than Miami...got one, don't need two. Here's my theory: It's old, it will have issues, just go for it, you have the technology.

And hopefully tools

kg4toi, did a one day round trip from ohio to n. carolia to look at one, did not buy. two days later bought mine 25 minutes from my home. weird world ! joe from dover.

• Derek up North changed the title to Saw this one "For Sale" in Maine