Noob looking for advice

Bahnstormer

These can go from 6 grand to over 12 grand depending on condition. Low miles doesn't always mean it was cared for. A 1990 might have not been included in the head gasket service campaign and could fail. Don't know if it's the 19 foot one or the almost 22 foot one. Ya gotta tell us more or show the ad. We can usually spot water damage if they have decent pics

Linda S

Found it. The one on the beach right? Looks good but not 22 feet. It's the little 19 footer but I do like those. He wants top dollar so check everything and try to make a deal. Also get the vin so you can call Toyota and see if the head gasket was ever done and if it's eligible. Any other opinions? Don't worry were not going to rush in and steal it from you

https://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/rvs/5989924195.html

Linda S

I agree with Linda......be very careful. And why the fish eye photos? Can't really tell anything with crappy photos like that. If the guy doesnt co-operate and send real picks and supply vin.......well that might be your sign.   :rolleyes:

OBTAINING THE VIN IS A GREAT IDEA. WITHOUT VIN I AM UNSURE IF YOU CAN FIND OUT ABOUT THE HEAD GASKET STATUS. I WAS ABLE TO CONFIRM WITH THE VIN THAT MY 92 WARRIOR HAD THE HEAD GASKET REPLACED.  GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SEARCH. JOE FROM DOVER.