1990 Dolphin window screens

bicoastal eric

Hello, took my rig down to San Diego for a great little weekend. One of the things I need to figure out is screens for the big sliding windows in the middle of birth sides. I don't really see any tracks or grooves for screen frames, anyone know how that worked on this model? 

Also need to figure out how to hang the top over cab bed curtain, I see some little tabs screwed into the ceiling. 

Do you refer to the curtain on the front window or the curtain that separates the bed from the rest of the toy?

the curtain that closes off the bed from the rest of the house, it came with the curtain itself, and theres little tabs on the ceiling, but it seems to be missing a track or something, I'll have to take some pictures to show whats going on

I have seen many kinds of tracks for that curtain but they seem to fall into two basic styles, one shaped like a C that has sliders inside the C, and one like a T that has sliders on the stem of the T.  The track will run all the way across from one side to the other with a gap at one end just big enough for a slider to be put on or off.  All the tracks that I have seen are screwed to the ceiling every 6 to 9 inches.  Your mention of little tabs on the ceiling puzzles me, but the variety of fittings on our toys is amazing so it could easily be another style I haven't seen yet.  Linda's question above is a good place to start.

As far as I know, all windows that open had screens.

You can make screens for your windows. Parts including radius corners are available. The screen clips shown here go under the screen frame and lock it in place. Some of them I don't recognize but the arch shaped ones are what I'm talking about. I would call these guys and ask for advice about the right frame type to buy and how to measure the radius corners

Linda S

http://www.pellandent.com/RV_Products_List.aspx?CategoryID=304