Gravity Water And Pump And City Water Hook Up

Kane

I installed a new Shurflo pump and I didn't install a filter/collector, now I'd like to,

Do I install it before the pump?

Any other suggestions while I'm at it on that system?

City Water Hook Up-- I have inline pressure regulator that I use, my question is, Can I install this inside the RV full time VS having it with my garden hose hook up?

Thank You

Of course there is more than one type of strainer. This is the one I installed and it said it went before the pump.

http://www.campingworld.com/shopping/item/shurflo-swivel-nut-strainer-with-1-2-pipe-inlet/49171

I can see no reason why the regulator cannot be installed anywhere you want it. Many prefer to put it on the spigot end to protect their hose from over pressure.

put regulator on spigot. I warned a nearby camper his hose had a large bulge in it . he said he had ruined hoses because he put the regulator on the rv . str ainer ahead of pump .my paper work said new pump shurefloe no strainer no warrenty.

yes that protects your hose and on down the system. that is what I do, that way your hose is protected from too high pressure.