Adjust Refrigerator Door

I've noticed that when I put my travel lock on my door still has not closed tightly.

if i push on it at the unhinged side, how can i adjust the hinges so the door is flush when closed?

I've noticed that when I put my travel lock on my door still has not closed tightly.

if i push on it at the unhinged side, how can i adjust the hinges so the door is flush when closed?

Just noticed remains of what appears to have been a door latch on the top and bottom of the open side of the door

it is a small plastic plug that fits into a hole in the top and bottom of the door with matching holes in the top and bottom of the unit,

when I push on that side of the door even when locked for travel there is a lot of play on that side?

Photos would be great. Some doors are reversible, so there will be holes for mounting on both sides.

Depending on the seal you're expecting, you might just be expecting too much. It's hard to say just from your description. Could be totally normal, could be out of adjustment, could be the seal is shot. Hard to say.

My fridge is brand new. My latch doesn't work very well. If I push on the door when it's closed, there is give, due to the seal being a soft, insulative material.

The seals are kind of squishy there is a magnetic strip inside the gasket that is supposed to fill in the gaps. Yes the doors are reversible they have holes in both sides for all the fittings.