Anchorage Alaska

bufbooth

Are those RV's licensed in Alaska or are they tourists? I know that most of my friends with large RV's would not consider driving up there due to the lousy fuel mileage they get. Going to Alaska is on my bucket list. Sometime in the next 2 years I plan on spending 6 or so weeks west of the Rockies and may try to stretch the trip to Alaska. I am thinking about making a deal with a college kid from our church and have them live in my house while I am gone. I have to convince my wife that this is a good idea first.

Drove up to alaska last summer and only saw one toyota on the way up! On the way to homer we met a couple from florida and they had 1991 toyota dolphin v6 with over 200,000 miles on it and been in all the states and most of canada over last few years. Then saw another small toyota several times in the seward and anchorage area! We might make the trip again next summer and spend another summer there with our friends who live in Seward!

Wow, 30 Toyota Motorhomes spotted in Anchorage in the last 10 days....must be a caravan travelling together? I live near Anchorage and haven't seen one yet. We jumped on a plane to Seattle when we saw a 94 Winnebago Toy for sale on Craigslist....bought it and drove it up in May. We have yet to meet another Toyota RV on the road.