Dually Wheel Spacer With Studs For '79 Ford Courier

One of 6 studs is broken at my rear dually wheel, Mechanic says that must be replaced with whole spacer plate, He does not know where to get the spacer plate for '79 model. Did not find it at eBay.

Edited by Courier

Picture please. Parts for a 79 Courier with custom made dual rear wheels are going to be impossible to find. I bet someone here can come up with a fix if they can see it. It seems some of the old Toyota campers used Ford wheels. Lots of Chinooks around but almost no Courier campers anywhere. Did the spacer plate crack? Why not just replace the stud

Linda S

One of 6 studs is broken at my rear dually wheel, Mechanic says that must be replaced with whole spacer plate, He does not know where to get the spacer plate for '79 model. Did not find it at eBay.

Many of those dually adapter kits for 70s-80s minitrucks were made by Arrowcraft and that company is still in business. I doubt they can help you, but maybe. Why can't that broken stud be torched out and a new one welded in? Arrowcraft is in Royal Oaks, Michigan. 248-280-0210. Likely the people working there now never heard of a Mazda or a Ford Courier.