4X4 Sunrader Specs

RunningMan

Hi. NewBie here..

...yes another member drooling over the 4x4 18ft Sunrader.

does anyone know the height .weight. width. of these?

i thought the 4x4's had the floating 1 ton 6 lugg from factory but read on the main page that they came with a 5 lug?

;)

thanks for any and all info and feedback!

aj-

Edited by RunningMan

• 1 month later...

I have an 85 4x4 Sunrader and it is 9.5' to the top of my a/c shroud but the roof is probably sagging 1" its approximately 6.5" wide and it is actually 17.5' in length.

Mine has a regular toyota 4x4 6-lug rearend with a stock wheel that has a ring welded to the inside of it then the outer wheel has what kind of looks like a top hat welded to the back side of the wheel and that bolts to that ring. I'm going to put a full floater kit on it and disc brakes also very soon.. I hope this helped I'm a newbie also first day on here...

post-8273-0-75677900-1433044799_thumb.jp

All the 4x4's came with the standard 6 lug 4x4 axle and fake duallies. It is not a full floater. Some have upgraded theirs with Dana's or Land Cruiser axles and some have put in the Toyota full float. Your front tires are 15 inches though and buying custom 15 inch duallies for the rear is a must to get all tires to turn at the same speed when in 4x4 mode. A couple of owners have done the Front Range conversion in the rear and gone with single wheels in the back too. My friend Jerry did this and used 16 inch wheels with E load range tires. Lots of work and money though

Linda S