Where Can I Buy Alu Panels, Fiberglass Panels?

shibs

Greetings,

I researching my rebuild, and I saw some Snap-Lock Wall Panel System that used by box shell makers.

Any clue as to where I can buy aluminum panels like the one in the pic?

Also, I saw one piece fiberglass roofs on Penske truck I rented many years back, are these readily available to rent?

Thanks,

post-4191-0-54193200-1424723304.jpg

I found your snap lock panel on the web. However you are out of luck as information on a review of the companies product says it is a proprietary system. Meaning they hold the patent and are not selling the panels. Makes sense since it give them an edge over competitors.

http://www.cimindustry.com/article/canada/it-s-a-snap

Corbin, Thanks a bunch,

I looked around on google and found some truck body places in Texas also uses their own proprietary locking aluminum panel system to make aluminum shells,

CURD!!!!

I have zero fiberglass skills,

I called ITB and their shells run $1k a linear ft. But they don't do private orders anymore :-(.

I found the fiberglass roof panel, 8 ft side run 74$ a liner ft, ouch!

I've bought materials from an RV repair shop, mainly the aluminum extrusion for the corner edges. The repair guys loved to talk about how to repair and had great prices for the parts, considering that shipping charges were nada.