Thanks, I was going to ask about the lug nuts also, I have some like the pictures, but they just do not look right for the rear wheels? Seems there should be something more substantial? JIm SW FL

Those 14 mm studs used on Toyota dually rears are the same diameter as what's used on many full-size, USA made 1-ton trucks with duallly wheels. Granted the Toyota only has 6 per side and the USA trucks have 8 - but the Toyota carries nowhere near the same weight. Both my Dodge and Ford trucks have 8 lug rear-wheels and rear axle max weight ratings of 6100 lbs. So 6100 lbs. with 16 studs in total comes to 381 lbs. per stud. Toyota RV with a full-floating dually rear has a max weight rating of 3750 lbs. with a total of 12 lugs. That comes to 312 lbs. per stud. So the 14 mm studs in Toyota RVs are more over-built then the 14 mm studs used in dual-wheel 1 ton full-size American trucks with duallies.

By the way - newer Toyota Hilux trucks overseas use the ligher semi-floating rears with 5 lug wheels and single tires, yet do it with smaller lugs and studs. E.g., a 2004 Hilux in Australia or England with a semi-floater rear has a max weight rating of 3850 lbs. That with only 10 studs in total and smaller at only 12 mm (around 1/2"). Full floaters here have 14 mm studs (around 9/16") and have 12 instead of 10.

The ones called "Bulge Seat Acorn" look stronger to me and the bigger tapered section would be better with those wheel simulators I got. The Dorman web page for that part # 611186 shows only 13/16" cannot get that type in 23 mm ???