83 Sun Rader Needs New Interior

That'sClassicTammy

I just bought an 83 Sunrader that was stripped inside. I have the barrel chairs, the oven, stove top, hood, the bathroom's in tact. could anybody help with floor plans or pictures or both. I think the heater is there as well. It runs great and is replacing my 76 Chinook. I'm pretty excited, but nervous as well.

It will be helpful to use the original layout for plumbing and location of the electrical panel.

There are two critical factors in coach interior customizing. Keep the really heavy stuff as close to the axle area as possible. Also in order to avoid having an RV that always tilts to one side keep the weight balanced. Not just the cabinets and appliances but you also have to think in terms of what you will be storing inside of the cabinets while you travel. Plus of course you have to factor in the tanks, gas, fresh water, waste water, water heater and propane and where their loads are placed. Therefore following an original layout is not a bad idea as the pros designed the layout with those things taken into account.

Hi, good luck with your Sunrader...Will you be selling your Chinook? If so, would you care to send me a pm.. I am kinda fond of these units..Donnie

• 2 weeks later...

I need lens covers for my right blinked, a part of the headlight assembly, and the oranges covers that are blinked a too on my '83. also, the last owner lost the key and disassembled the steering column! the cover shattered. any idea where I can get these other than pull and part places?