Michigan Toyota Rv Meet

zero

I was kind of surprised to see this in the local (northern Michigan) Craigslist. I didn't think there were enough Toyota RVs around here for a meet, although I've seen quite a few in the UP. I don't know about the Tawas/West Branch area - but in regard to "leaf peeping" and fall colors - our leaves where I am are pretty much all on the ground now (by Rogers City).

Toyota RVers - Join Us For A Fall Color Tour - Oct. 3,4,5! (Grand Rapids) We have planned a fall color tour for the weekend of October 3,4, and 5 in the Oscoda-West Branch-Tawas City area.

We will be camping overnight in the West Branch area on Friday, Oct. 3. You can either camp that night or meet us there on Saturday morning. We will be starting out from the campground on Saturday, Oct, 4 at 10:00am sharp! (Campground to be determined.)

On Saturday we will be driving a scenic loop and stopping at points of interest along the way, ending in the late afternoon/early evening at Tawas Point State Park. Everybody will be making his/her own camping reservations.You can make reservations by calling 800-447-2757 or by going to www.michigandnr.com. (Sites are $27.00/night.)

On Sunday, we will have breakfast and then back on the scenic route to West Branch to complete the loop.

Although we will cook out - we may eat breakfast/lunch in a restaurant - it all depends.

What to bring: your own food and drink and a well-running vehicle! Other makes of RV's welcome.

If you are interested, just send a response and we will go from there!

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/rvs/4686263270.html

you would be surprised :-).

it is very pretty up north now, I was in Frankfort on Sunday.

I can't make it with my leaky toyo, have stuff planned with the kids this weekend.

"Up North" to me has no leaves at all. Frankfort is 160 miles SW of my house in northern Michigan. Our leaves were at their peak one week ago and are now pretty much all gone from the trees and laying on the ground. These photos are from 7 days ago before they all dropped in my area of Hawks, about 15 miles from Rogers City and Lake Huron. I'd expect southern and mid-Michigan to be a few weeks behind. Been seeing a lot of Sand Hill Cranes here this week, in the fields. Must be heading south.

post-6578-0-37188600-1412166373_thumb.jp

post-6578-0-80016300-1412166374_thumb.jp

post-6578-0-00007000-1412166376_thumb.jp

post-6578-0-27121400-1412166420_thumb.jp