Hello all again,

My 2nd post asking for help. Hopefully I can contribute soon!

My Dolphin arrived without the CC actuator and the cover for it and maybe some other parts that I'm not aware of. I've tried to find an actuator on E-bay but there seems to be several different types. Would anyone have a picture of the correct actuator to post here? And, also look at the attached picture and advise me of any other parts missing.

Again, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Jim

post-7946-0-28418000-1410909369_thumb.jp

I will try to get you one tomorrow.

I have put about 65k on 6 cylinder toy's (92 itasca spirit & 93 winnie warrior). I rarely use the cruise control because unless on perfectly flat road it will downshift at every grade. I prefer to let the speed bleed back & not downshift for short grades. When I have to downshift I usually delay it when using the "manual" CC.

in the 92 IS about 58 was the sweet spot for staying in OD (4th gear). The 93 WW likes about 62 to stay in OD.

Thank you.

I'm not sure if I will use it (the CC) very much either. I've always thought small motors and cruise control don't work well for the reason you state.

Because my Dolphin is so very original and in great shape for it's age, I'd like to bring it back to as original as possible with out going "crazy".

Jim

It kinda' helps. I have a 4 cylinder and the actuator is mounted on the left inner fender. I'm not sure if the unit is the same for both the 6 cylinder and the 4 cylinder? Thank you for taking the time to take the pictures. I will narrow down my e-bay search.