1984 Toyota New Horizon

iowabob

Just bought an 84 New Horizon with 68k mi. Everything works but it is need of some interior/exterior care.

What is a good parts site for weather stripping, window seal, cabinet re-hab, etc?

Going to be an ongoing project, just taking my time. Appreciate any info, we are looking forward to going down the the road with this neat little RV!

Online research, then go to Camping World to shop, but go to Amazon first - often cheaper and it IS convenient.

Have fun!

Is yours a 4 cyl 4 speed stick?

Clean up yer battery terminals and check the battery ground. Plugs and wires. Oil and filters. Fuel filter is underneath on rt. side. Easy to do.

Some may disagree with the quality, but I went to a new Jiffy Lube business and had all the fluids serviced, including cooling flush and differential gear oil. It was not that expensive.

Keep your tires good.

Re-set all of your windows with caulk strip. Easy.

Get to know what's on your roof. Plastic things up there get brittle. May have to replace roof vents. Search on this forum... "Waiter" posted some great articles and did it right. I followed him and fixed as I went.

Its a stick. New batteries, tires are fresh. I looked all over CW and could not locate what I'm looking for. Also went to a few sites that lead nowhere.. Yeah, the seals around the windows are my first priorty, they are all pretty beat. Would like some fresh weather stripping everywhere. I'll give that caulk strip a try. Thanks for the info.