What Is In Your Toolbox?

So I am getting the Sunrader ready for full timing. Granted, my plans are for me to not full time until November, giving me a good six months to fix her up and save more money. I have started to assemble my toolbox of what I think is vital to bring on the road with me for basic fixes and repairs, and this got me thinking - what do people who actually know what they are doing bring on the road with them. So anyone, but especially full timers - what tools do you consider a must to have with you in your limited space rig?

I'll let everyone else post about what they carry. I'll just give some "free" advice.

If your traveling in the lower 48, every little town has at least one auto part store, the Toyota P/U was made by the millions so parts are easy to find. You can't carry a spare for every part that would leave you at the side of the road.

So the magic thing is preventive maintainance, not reactive maintanence. Check you fan belts weekly, hoses and tire pressure too. Learn to use a tire thumper or a cheap IR temp gun every time you stop for gas. Check your fluids daily before you even start the engine. Learn what "normal" is for your guages, if something ain't right check it out. Listen to what your rig is telling you. An hour once a week and 10 min a day will save you untold grief

Start with good tires and thorough maintenance. A Kindle with "diy fixes" downloaded from the internet. A few basic tools like what you'd keep near the kitchen.

Across this country, there are many stores that carry just about anything you'd need. A Walmart, Pep Boys, Ace Hardware, Camping World, store can save you. Then if you have a little advance notice, you can get anything you need on Amazon.

Bring a bit of material for patching roof leaks or a damaged vent cover. It happens.