I want to get Bilsteins for my 84 2wd sunrader and was wondering if someone had the part #s for the front and rear shocks? so that when I'm ordering I know I'm getting the right ones.

Also, I was wondering what kind of suspension upgrades everyones doing out there?

So far Im going to get a bushing kit, and bilstiens..

I want to get some upgraded springs, I read alot of people changing their shocks but what about springs? has anybody upgraded their front springs with upgraded/aftermarket?

Here are your springs

http://www.eshocks.com/bil_veh.asp?Model_Index=3Q17&Manf=All&SubChar=Q

2wd trucks don't have front springs. They are also not the focus of most upgrades. The aftermarket industry is mostly oriented towards 4x4's. I did find this place though. Worth looking at just for the flying trucks

http://www.chaosfab.com/84-95-2WD-Pickup-Long-Travel-Suspension-Kit-92200.html

Linda S

awesome thank you!

I was going through the old records of my RV and it looks like it had monroe sensa traces installed about 6000 miles ago..

Im still going to get bilstiens even though the shocks on the rv are newer than I thought

That's the shocks I put on my 94. Like them a lot. You mite want to check if they will fit your 84. The reason I mention this some motorhomes have a one year older truck than what it is registered, For instance my 1984 dolphin was a 1983 truck and my 1994 Winnebago is a 1993 truck.