In refurbishing old toy homes, I have often needed to cut board or wallpaper to fit around a window or in a space with lots of special cuts. On the new sun rader there is worn and stained wallboard at the back. There are three big windows to go around, and some angled corners. I love a thick pre-pasted wallpaper to cover uneven and marred walls. But cutting it to fit around all the corners and windows was really HARD!

I was wracking my brain for a good/better way to measure and cut the wallpaper. I had a roll of baking paper in the kitchen. Parchment paper backed with foil. It is perfect. I just cut a piece the right length, pinned it to the top or corner of the section of wall I was cutting paper for, lined up edges, and pressed against the window corners and edges. The paper makes it easy to handle and the foil makes a perfect imprint of where to cut to go around a window or an angle of wall. This could be used for any kind of wall template one would need. It makes it easy!

Do you know if your windows have ever been resealed. I haven't seen a Sunrader yet with 20 plus year old seals that didn't leak some. If the windows had been out you could have put the wall paper up and then cut around the edge of the window with a razor. Then the edge would have been completely hidden by the window trim. I just painted my funky wall board back there but did it with the windows out. No mess no fuss

Linda S

Some have and some haven't. On the dolphin I did remove the windows because they were smaller. Someone used silicone on the big rear sunrader window, but they did a really nice job. I was working alone on and didn't want to risk a window falling out :0