4X4, Engine Swap, Or Chassis Swap?

I know there is 2 pictures of 1 sunrader that was swapped on a newer toyota chassis, but I didn't see a write up. I'm sure it's a fair amount of work. Anyone on here done it? Do you mind if we talk some about what you went through?

It seems very difficult to find a 4x4 one and even if you can.. The motor seems just too weak to me (requiring a 3.4 swap in my mind.. Supercharger if you really want some fun).

This one has my eye on it, but I'm not sure how I feel about the 21' instead of 18'.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/rvs/4372011474.html

My wants are for snowboarding and surfing as well as visiting friends and family. (I'm not retired, but work from "home")

Thanks!

Jason

No one answered you so I will. This motor is not weak and this Sunrader is way under priced. There is no chassis you can swap a 21 footer to unless you want to do a major frame extension. Add to that the newer Toyota's are not designed to handle the weight of a 21 foot motorhome.

Linda S

Is there a reason a truck camper wouldn't work for you. Stick it on any truck you want. If your thinking Tundra, it would probably be more economical to look at American made diesels. Here's the thread of one of these conversions. Very long process but I have seen this one in person and it's beautiful. It is a removable camper though. The truck was converted to a flat bed and the Sunrader converted to a truck camper

http://toyotamotorhome.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=206&hl=bajadulce&page=1