Lake Jennings Takes Only 15Min

sdboltdude

I always told myself this was to close to home and was not camping...

I've changed my mind!! This is a great place and takes very little effort & gas to get here

during the week at this time of year you can pick the best spots over looking lake

post-6388-0-25481700-1394285665_thumb.jppost-6388-0-82295200-1394285702_thumb.jppost-6388-0-40290800-1394285834_thumb.jppost-6388-0-33339800-1394285899_thumb.jp

lots of room in camp sites

hopefully going back next weekend got some vacation time at workpost-6388-0-28869100-1394286017_thumb.jp

We had a fire at my work a stupid electrician forgot to turn power off and got zapped lucky was not hurt to bad burned face & hands...will be back to work after next week..

Thank god for SDFD and putting fire out....

So glad you didn't get seriously hurt. That looks like it could have been bad. How did that lake get full. Even with the rain we have had up north here no reservoir is even close in Northern Cal.

Linda S

I already worked my shift when fire started lucky only 10 people in store...

store will open Monday

the fire was in the Meat Dept where I work and needs to be remodeled & health dept. approved.

will take 1 week before its ready...

I'm glad the store did not burn down My store would of closed for good....plus I have a lot of vaca time to take the hit for not working..

their is a lot of water in the lake.. it is run by Helix water district .I don't think they would fill up lake and it does not get any run off

I will be traveling 1st time in my 85 Dolphin this summer from San Jose. We have many friends along the Mendicino coast to Eureka but would like to explore other less touristy areas, any suggestions or favorites in Calif. & Or.?

I will be traveling 1st time in my 85 Dolphin this summer from San Jose. We have many friends along the Mendicino coast to Eureka but would like to explore other less touristy areas, any suggestions or favorites in Calif. & Or.?

I have favs but all of mine are inland off the 395 of course the best is Yosemite but is like standing in line at Disneyland in summer

Bishop is great lots of fishing..

just google private & city camp sites might help finding good park

always read camp site reviews a lot of camp sites have a great web site but a rv park look or not kept up..

look for pics and vid of campsites.. http://www.campsitephotos.com/campground-directory