Rbr Minicruiser Original Equipment/component/spec List?

dejuki

Does anyone know where I can find a list or two or three that include the original equipment installed by RBR in their mini cruisers? I have to replace the water heater and the waste tanks. Both companies are out of business that made those bits and pieces but I was hoping I could find spec sheets someplace to help guide me in finding replacement parts.

Thank you for your help!

You will probably have to search for the tanks. However, the water heater is most likely something that you can replace from any RV shop or on line. Suburban and Atwood made many that were installed in these units. None of the parts were specific to a brand.

My 1988 Escaper had a direct spark Atwood and I was able to order the same unit 25 years later. It installed very easily.

I installed a Suburban water heater in my 1987 mini cruiser fits good works perfect also bought the on/off switch

no more going outside to light heater..real easy in uninstall and replace..you might have to replace/make new propane gas line to igniter and the propane in-line the old one won't fit. its not long enough...

on your holding tanks its not going to easy you might have to get them costume made or maybe you can fix/patch tanks

all rv manufactures made tanks different size's take measurements you might get lucky....

steve

I agree to measure what you've already got. Also try and eyeball any extra space that might be free around what you've got. If your tank's 24" wide (for example), is there an extra couple of inches available in case you find an off the shelf tank that's 26". There are standard tanks available and (hopefully) are cheaper than having one custom made.

EDIT:-

https://www.google.ca/search?q=rv+holding+tanks+replacement&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&gws_rd=cr&ei=LbS1Uv2GKInEyQH99YHgBQ

Thank you, everyone! It is a 1983 and it's in rather sad shape. Runs like a monster but the coach was neglected in all the serious systems.

I already pulled off the black tank - Best Plastics (long gone) - and the water heater all but dissolved into dust when my friend, an RV tech, pushed water through the lines. I have the tank measurements off the original (already patched multiple times) tanks. But I haven't dug into the water heater yet. The label was painted over but what we could see looked like American something or another.

Some of the coach parts were updated. The fridge is great! But it sure would be nice to have a toilet some day ;-) Thank you all for the great advice!