Hot Water Heater Replacement

pbarge

Okay, so my old American Appliance water heater sprung a leak in the tank in my 1984 Dolphin RV. I have ordered a Suburban SW6DE for a replacement along with the remote switch and the appropriate breaker. So can anyone tell me where they routed the wiring between the load panel to the new heater for both the 120 volt supply and the 12 VDC control from the remote switch? Any ideas are appreciated!

Pat

Okay, so my old American Appliance water heater sprung a leak in the tank in my 1984 Dolphin RV. I have ordered a Suburban SW6DE for a replacement along with the remote switch and the appropriate breaker. So can anyone tell me where they routed the wiring between the load panel to the new heater for both the 120 volt supply and the 12 VDC control from the remote switch? Any ideas are appreciated!

Pat

Your old one was 120 volts? I think that is some thing you're going to have to install most were match light propane with no electric heating unit..