Ready To Go For $3500 Obo

aptruncata

Hey guys,

I've listed my unit today on craigslist because i purchased another unit over the weekend.
it should be viewable on craigslist in los angeles listing. It's not a perfect unit but cosmetically clean and mechanically reliable. I've listed it for $3500 obo in case anyone is interested or know anyone that may be. 84 rader 4 spd with carb 22r.

post-6524-0-26004100-1386616577_thumb.jp

post-6524-0-82900500-1386632326_thumb.jp

post-6524-0-92596200-1386632336_thumb.jp

Bunk Model ?? .... Never seen one of them .. Are you saying it has bunks ? . Holy cow that would Awesome for kids .

Anyone have photos of one inside ?

Post a link to the Craigslist add .. I'd like to have a look see .. $3500 seems like a good deal .

Looks Awesome Brother ! . Very nice

Very nice unit...you would have no problem selling at all. Consider posting on classified here too if you haven't done so. It's free and courtesy of Greg :)

• 2 weeks later...

My wife listed it for $3,900 through local craigslist while i told you guys it was $3,500 obo.

The unit sold over the weekend for full price to a guy who drove down from SF and called me 8 hours later

to let me know how beautifully it ran all the way back home. Sunrader was the first MH i have owned

and i was actually looking for a newer unit or a 4x4. I almost got swindled by a scam artist in "montana" who wanted me to use amazon check out and had the MH sealed and ready to ship in a container. Then another fellow down in san diego who wanted $13k for his, who was too busy to return my calls. Then i found a 97 Chinook concourse with 23k original miles, with books and receipts for everything, in mint condition that a 78 year old was unloading....so i guess i'll be rolling in this one for now.

thanks for everything, i will stick around for all the useful resources.