Is this a New 1985 Toyota ??

Nicehobbits

Yes it does look very clean. This guy who uses several different names by the way keeps coming up with mint low miles Rv's that sell for huge money. Unfortunately this one has the bad axle and he's not informing anyone of that fact. I sent a message to him asking about it and he said he'd get back to me but didn't know anything. This is a lie cause he has sold Toyota motohomes before and gone into detail about how they have the good axle and why it's important.

Linda S

I think ya right Linda S ... Lots of scams on the bay it seems with many items , folks have to be so so careful .

I just thought Wow has this little Toyota been in a heated shop all it's life or been custom built from the ground up ... Sure looks like new

I think ya right Linda S ... Lots of scams on the bay it seems with many items , folks have to be so so careful . I just thought Wow has this little Toyota been in a heated shop all it's life or been custom built from the ground up ... Sure looks like new

I don't think he's a scammer. He does find very low mileage motorhomes. Issue with him is that if there is anything wrong you will never hear about it. He sold a super clean Aerolite motorhome for `14 grand last year. Months later it was for sale for 5 grand in Texas. Same rig was just on Ebay for 7900. It looks good and people keep buying it but something must be wrong if it's bouncing around like that. Pretty is sometimes only skin deep

Linda S

What few big $$ items I've bought over the years from ebay I've always called & talked in person to get a feel about things .. I'm in Canada & the deals in the US are very tempting at times & I have flown in & driven home a few times .. In fact Bonnie our Toyota I bought sight unseen from auction site (cranky ape) .. 1990 dolphin in fab condition & passed Canadian inspection with no $'s spent .. We got a great deal . I want to move to California Corbin ... We have snow & freezing temps in Manitoba already . I just love to see any type of anything old in as new condition!! What would you guys say that ebay Toyota is worth ?

The Toyota is being offered for sale by a California charity-related organization. I was interested in one of his offering and asked him how he was always coming up with such mint condition vehicles. He said people often donate their RVs and other vehicles to charities and he sells through E-Bay and other outlets. I suspect that the marketing company he works for has an excellent detailing and repair shop. He sounded legit and used no high pressure tactics. There also is another mint-condition Toyota New Horizon now for sale on E-Bay. It'll be interesting to see the final prices.