I have tried 4 places locally and no one can find them. I have a 1994 3.0 V6 (the chassis is a '93). My bushings have dry rotted, more or less all of them, front and back, and when I go over a bump my rig squeaks. Thanks in advance!

Thanks :shifty: ...... I just ordered all 8 of the top quality ones, $13 and change and that is the shipped price!!

Yes.....now who knows a good man to do the job in or near Fort Wayne, IN???

Why did you do that? If your weren't planning on installing them yourself, why go through the hassle of finding them? Any auto shop can find them, and most won't install customer supplied parts.

You'll be able to find someone to do it, but you just put a big limit on how many.

Yes.....now who knows a good man to do the job in or near Fort Wayne, IN???

Check CL under services. There's a lot of backyard guys and small shops that are happy to make labor only.

Get a price up front for the work. Good Luck.

Why did you do that? If your weren't planning on installing them yourself, why go through the hassle of finding them? Any auto shop can find them, and most won't install customer supplied parts. You'll be able to find someone to do it, but you just put a big limit on how many.

FYI.....I found a shop, first one I called on the recommendation of a relative, and they were DELIGHTED that I was bringing the part with me.....they said with these older vehicles parts are so hard to find and I just saved them a lot of time and trouble.