Not sure if this is the right sub-forum for this, but I didn't see a parts swapper section anywhere.

I need a side mirror. The bubble one for wide-angle viewing. Concave or convex, I can never remember which is which, but I think you know what I mean.

Anyone got one they wanna sell? I need it for my drivers side. It also needs to have the pipe clamp on the back to attach it to the, uh pipe.

Let me know. I am in the Bltimore area right now, so if you're nearby we can meet up or if not, figure out something thru PayPal or something else. I will also be making my way back to Texas end of next month, so I may be able to detour then.

Thanks

I thought I wrote something up on these. I replaced all mine, they were weathered and rusted. I seem to recall total was about $80 for all 4

If I find the article I'll re-post it

John Mc

88 Dolphin 4 Auto

Pep Boys huh? Talked to them a while back about it in another city, and they said they don't carry them. Dolts, they're everywhere. Not you, Pep Boys.

Napa is one place I didn't think of, and I also completely forgot about that Ryder site.

Think I'll go to Napa. I have painted ones, but chrome sounds tasty. I might replace all four for that price. :)

Thanks everyone.

And you you want conVEX, just in case some crazy person is selling conCAVE mirrors...

I got mine from Ryder Fleet Products.

The mounting hardware...may or may not be a bit harder to track down.

Do those come with stenciling that says "Vehicles in mirror are much farther away than they appear"?

Any update on finding a mirror? One of mine just cracked and needs to be replaced.

No. Got busy with other stuff and only now getting back to working on the 'ol girl. Thanks for reminding me though. I'm going to call NAPA post haste.

Your local RV dealer can order the mirrors and fittings you need from one of their supply catalogs. But not the tubular frame pieces, just the mirrors and mounting clips.

My local RV store carries some of the mirrors in stock.

I've talked to two different ones and they had no idea where to find them. I haven't asked at the last few I have been to.

And besides, I hate RV stores. They charge eleventy-three bazillion dollars for everything! I go to WalMart for the essentials (TP, tank deodorizer, new sewer hoses, etc.), and try to do repairs and add-ons myself.

My fridge went out about a month ago. Went to the RV shop in Baltimore and the guy said ~$1500!!1! I can probably do it myself for less than half that and get a fridge with auto-spark out of the deal. What a rip.