I have an 86 4cylinder automaticToyota sunraider and one of its airsprings no longer holds air. I called the local rv parts place in town and they can't get them. Has anyone bought or replaced theirs recently or able to suggest a site to look? thx

pam

I've never seen T9 air springs on a Sunrader. They used either Firestone Ride-Rite or Air lift. Kind of important that you figure out which one it is. My 86 Sunrader is Ride-Rite. You also need to check the lines coming from the bags. If it's just a leaking line will be much easier to fix. Do yours hold air at all. if so blow it up and then spray with soapy water and see if you see bubbles. I use kids bubble stuff from the dollar store. Had to have my propane lines checked not long ago and the professional stuff didn't bubble at all but my kids bubbles showed the leak immediately. Give it a try and try to see the model, take the rear wheels off one side to see. Then get back to us

Linda S