Waterproof bag for roof

sdboltdude

Mine is super light aluminum one. I can slip it in and take it back out really easy. Me old, light is very important. 60 bucks at Harbor Freight. My chairs are bungied to my ladder. Also very light I even have a outboard motor carrier attached to my rear bumper that doesn't interfere with the hitch carrier.

Linda S

Pic of my motor mount and carrier

Photo-0100.jpg

Mine is super light aluminum one. I can slip it in and take it back out really easy. Me old, light is very important. 60 bucks at Harbor Freight. My chairs are bungied to my ladder. Also very light I even have a outboard motor carrier attached to my rear bumper that doesn't interfere with the hitch carrier.

Linda S

guess its finally time to check out harbor freight

I had a roof bag on a car once, it worked great. Used it on a trip from NC to CA. Every time we stopped for the night at a motel had to take it off the car and carry it in to the room for the night and reload it the next morning, PIA. Kept it in a storage shed and the next time I got ready to use it, the mice had made it holy. Used a hitch rack on the rear of the Sunrader with a storage pod on it and a small generator, made the steering too light and scary, so I went without it.

Allen

The weight of everthing I put on the back on the hitch carrier and the bumper comes in at right around 150lbs including the carrier weight. I can't say I've ever noticed a difference in steering. I don't know but my Sunrader is a short one and maybe that makes a difference.

Linda S

The weight of everthing I put on the back on the hitch carrier and the bumper comes in at right around 150lbs including the carrier weight. I can't say I've ever noticed a difference in steering. I don't know but my Sunrader is a short one and maybe that makes a difference.

Linda S

I think I had more weight than that. I already had a heavy steel rack so I used that. I was probably way overloaded back there.

Allen