Need to know if it's an 86 and side that needs to be replaced. 86 only has left hand thread on the driver side. All other years will be standard thread

Linda S

Well I can't find it anyway. Online Toyota places that I knew had them listed in the past don't anymore. I suggest you go to a toyota dealer and see if they can look it up for you or maybe someone else here knows what it is

Bad if they are on the drivers side. No place anywhere to get them. If so I would get all new ones for that side cause your never going to remember which ones are left hand and which ones are right. Go to a Toyota dealer and find out the specs at least. I looked everywhere and I can't find them. You could also try asking here

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/toyota-campers/

Linda S

Ihave 2 or 3 of the left thread lugs and nuts that you can have. Depends on how soon you you need them we are currently traveling and will probably not be home until around the end of september and thats where they are, I had an 86 and some of the bolts were broken off so i changed them all to right hand and the old left hand ones are lying on on my bench.

I am looking for two lugs and lug nuts for my 1 ton rear end

Does anyone know the part numbers for the lugs and bolts so I can order them?

If you've got any left-hand lugs - I'd get rid of them. They serve no useful purpose and often get broken off when someone does not notice the "L" on them.

New studs with right-hand threads are $1.88 each for Dorman.

DORMAN Part # 610339 { OEM #6103391, 9094202056, 9094202066} Thread Size: M14-1.50; Type; Double Ended Stud; Length: 69mm; Finish: Bright zinc; Knurl Diameter: 16.51mm

Rear; RWD; 6-Bolt Pattern

Lug nuts are 59 cents each.

WAGNER Part # BD61180