Tail light replacement questions.

rusticandy

My taillights are rather broken down, oxidized and tired. I assume any larger RV replacement set will do that has stop/turn signal/backup lights will work. Is this correct?

Any reccomendations on who to order them through??

Thanks!!!

post-7200-0-33171900-1375309833_thumb.jppost-7200-0-97221700-1375309833_thumb.jppost-7200-0-56876300-1375309834_thumb.jp

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BARGMAN-30-84-530-84-Series-Recessed-Triple-Red-Horizontal-Tail-Light-w-/231011527502?pt=Motors_RV_Trailer_Camper_Parts_Accessories&hash=item35c95c2b4e&vxp=mtr#ht_3577wt_1172

Pretty sure this is your tail light. Word is that Bargman is out of business so I wouldn't wait to buy. Be carefull of that slant edge thing underneath them. You need to remount them on to it to have the proper angle for your lights. If you want to check if it's the correct light there should be a number on the inside of the lens. Take one off and look. Your looking for 84 series lights

Thanks for looking that up, but I need full light set, so where is the best place for replacements?

What parameters do I need to consider when ordering them?

That is a full light set. Don't know what your talking about then. matches the pic of yours. They have more than one so you can buy both rear tail lights and that was the cheapest price on ebay. Look at the other bargman lights there are more like it but cost more

Linda

It looks like I may have been mistaken about Bargman going out of business. I tried to contact them several months ago about the lighted door handles and I never got a response from several emails. I just looked at their website and it does look to be updated since then. maybe it was just a glitch that they didn't get back to me. Have no idea

Linda S