Weekend tearout dining room! AC, Awning odds n ends for free! 87 Conquest

apierro36

Hey all

Over the course of this weekends work, I removed a few things. I have them stashed in corners all over the shop, and need to get them out before Im discovered. Not really looking to sell, but a friendly barter or at least to see them go to a good home would be ideal.

I removed the awning, a Faulkner Excel. Never even opened the thing, not sure of condition. I can check if someones really interested, but judging by the condition of the rest of the rig it should be pretty straight.

I want to remove the A/C, a Duo Therm Brisk Air. Again, never started the thing up. took the cover off poked around inside everything seems clean. For this, if you want to come help me remove the unit it's yours to walk away with. Either way I'm gonna pull it when my new roof vents come in the mail.

I've also got the seat cushions and original bed cushion, doubt if anyone will want these. Cant bring myself to toss em yet though.

PM me or post here for more info. Im located in Brooklyn NYC the RV is located in Queens

Answer for roof vent question on other thread. It depends on what your talking about. There are roof vents and then there are roof vent covers which are installed above the existing roof vent to be able to leave it open in the rain and while driving. if you could post links to what you bought and the Maxair vent cover you are talking about we could explain further

Linda S

Thanks Linda

Ill try to give it a start before I remove it. Like I said Im not trying to sell it but pretty much give it away...I guess the trip out here is worth more than the money sometimes so yeah you'd want to know it works