1990 Toyota Horizon for Sale - Oregon

mmmkam

Good afternoon and greetings. New to this forum and thought I would start here. I have inherited a 1990 21' Horizon with a 1 ton rear axle, 3.0 litre V6 efi, generator, refrigerator,microwave, awning and roof AC. It has 34,500 miles and is in need of some restoration in the area of the front window over the cab. It has laminated fiberglass side walls. The fuel system has been drained as the fuel was varnished. The vehicle has been idle for the past 3 years. I have a diesel truck and travel trailer and do not use or need the Horizon. I am very interested in seeing the motorhome go to someone who can enjoy it or use the parts. I would like $2,500 or willl seriously consider best offer. I am located on the Oregon coast and will upload photo's later today.

Does your unit have smooth siding or wavy. If smooth that would make yours a Horizon ST. They are pretty desirable motorhomes and your price is very low. Low miles too. I'm sure somone will snap it up quickly. If I didn't already have so many motorhomes I would be in my car already driving your way

Linda S

I don't know where the original poster went but I tried repeatedly to contact him about his rig and got no response. Sounds like a nice morohome so I hope he gets in touch with someone.

Linda S

They just sent me pics. Very dirty but for the price might be pretty good.