New, lost, and don't know a thing!

Jahoxsey

Okay we just purchased a 1986 Toyota New Horizon 21 footer from a gentleman who took very good care of it. Unfortunately I was not standing by with paper and pen when he walked me through how different things worked. Now I'm stumped as to how I can get my awning down. Figured out how to move the arm out of the way of the Propane Tank door but thats about it! Is there anywhere to get an owners manual for one of these things? I've searched up and down on the internet and haven't found a thing until I found this lovely site! Also curious about the hot water tank and how to get it lit up. Any help and words of wisdom would be much appreciated!

Jahoxsey,

Any photos you can post here will help people here to give you hints on how the awning works, lighting the water heater, starting the furnace, emptying the holding tanks, operating the refrigerator on electricity and propane and using the water system. Most of the appliances are somewhat generic so there are lots of people here that can get you going. Good luck and welcome!

John