Best side mirrors

britann

do you have the org four head mirrers what is this on . i have had to rebuild my set up as somone removed the org set up and what was on there was no good at all need more info pict is good

I will be replacing all four of my mirrors because they are all rusted out with holes in the metal. I have decided to go with single 6 x 10 mirrors with a single mounting bolt and move them down on the original mounts. By moving them down on the mount, I will be able to look over the mirrors. I really hate that 6 x 12 blind spot on both sides. I will also be using a pair of stick on curved mirrors for the wide angle view.

The 6 x 10 flat mirrors are available at O'Reily's for about $16 each.

I know that it may look a little strange with the mirrors being mounted lower instead of being centered on the vertical tube but I will put up with it for the increase visibility out the side.

I will post a photos when I get it done.

THANKS I NOW HAVE EXT ON THE TWO SHORT ARMS STILLHAVE THESINGLE WEST COAST TYPE HEADS ADD ED A PAIR OF CONVEX ROUND HEADS UP ON TOP . STILL DOING SOME TWEAKING BUT GETTING BETTER. SOME MORONUSED HARDWARE TURNBUCKLES FOR EXT FLOPED ALL OVER LOOKED LIKE I WONT GO THERE