Planning for my first Toy trip

OK, so I have my RV and a place to park it between trips (Toy Dolphin in a storage lot close to my apartment). They have a dump station, so I'm covered there, but I'm not sure where to get fresh water (using a clear/ white hose, right?)...?

I doubt I'll be using much water as I get bottled water from Costco, I'll take quick showers (or none), I have a bunch of freeze dried meals from Costco (just add hot water) along with paper plates, plastic cutlery etc... K.I.S.S!

I'm also making a checklist of things I'll need along with an 'RV toolbox'. I have a 5-In-1 Portable Power Pack in case I have battery issues or need to throw a few lbs into a tire (http://www.harborfreight.com/5-in-1-portable-power-pack-96157.html) and I have a big roll of duct tape!

I have AAA Premium with the RV membership and several high limit credit cards.

Anything else I need to put on my list?

breaker bar deep wells in metric and a metric set of ratchet wrenches 1 pair vice grips and there aint nothing you cant take off.

Small bottle of bleach if you've not used your fresh water tank in awhile.

Otherwise, black mysterious flakes in the water might make an appearance. It's been known to happen.

A power adapter that allows you to plug the camper into a normal 120 outlet might be handy, along with an extension cord to reach said outlet.

Towels are handy for a variety of needs. Beats having to stop at Walmart for some on the way. I wonder why I mentioned that?

A couple of feet of fuel line. Rodents sometimes like to chew on them leading to mysterious drips on the underside of the camper and an annoying smell.