Custom interior how to video

looks like a similar build to the sprinter westfalia . fascinating I dont know if I would take the time to ratchet strap a mountain bike down inside like that though; they seem to be obsessed with stowing and securing; unlike my sunrader which resembles a chinese dorm room during an earthquake whil traveling :)

looks like a similar build to the sprinter westfalia . fascinating I dont know if I would take the time to ratchet strap a mountain bike down inside like that though; they seem to be obsessed with stowing and securing; unlike my sunrader which resembles a chinese dorm room during an earthquake whil traveling :)

I want those beautiful cabinets! Did you see the concept for fitting in a shower? A lot of interesting materials used in that build.

yeah their shower was also part of the hallway; very strange indeed.my fav were the accordion blinds that came down and rose up to close.

yeah their shower was also part of the hallway; very strange indeed.my fav were the accordion blinds that came down and rose up to close.

Yeah I think it was bug screens that pulled down but it might have been day shades down and night shades up. Not completely sure.