SELLING TOYOTA DOLPHIN FRIDGE.

Marco1503

I BOUGHT MY FIRST DOLPHIN HAS A FRIDGE BUT IM GETTING SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

THE FRIDGE NEEDS A DOOR.

NOT SURE HOW TO TURN IT ON BUYER CAN TEST IT.

DOLPHIN IS IN GOOD CONDITION SO I DONT THINK FRIDGE IS BEAT UP,

CEPT THE FACT IT DOESNT HAVE A DOOR. :P

ALSO HAVE A FEW OTHER RV PARTS IM SELLING..

CABINET HANDLE. ALL THE LIGHT BASES FOR THE HOUSE INTERIOR.CABINET HANDLES.

MAYBE HEATER.

WELL LEAVE YOUR EMAIL IF INTERESTED.

Imo the fact that the previous owner didn't replace the door sort of shows it doesn't work. But pretty simple for an immediate test turn it on.

Even working a refrigerator with the door missing is not a hot item what you have is junk or spare parts if lucky

Marco,

Do you know the make and model number of the frig? Someone who has a bad or leaking cooling unit on their frig may be interested. Cooling units can be replaced for about 1/2 the cost of a new frig.

John Mc

88 Dolphin 4 Auto

Is my fridge most likely a 12v fridge because its an rv fridge?

if so can i power it with one house battery to keep it on all the time?

ps will be charging battery with solar panels this is how i plan on doing it when i get a new fridge

but if i don't have to sell it i can hang on to it. unless it uses too much power

the normal rv friges are gas or wall power the 12 volt part if it even has that. many do not are two way only is only good for when you are driving eng running. it will rapidly drain your rv battery .. if not on shore power must use propane .trust us propane is the way for no hookup camping. they use very little tiny candle flame

Marco, the heating element in the frig ammonia boiler is approx 100 watts. if you run it on 12 volts, this will require about 8 amps. generally, people use the 12 volt while traveling, and then switch to propane if they don't have access to shore power.

(amps = watts / volts)

Here's a manual, it will walk you through the operation procedures. I remind you the biggest factor for the frig is it needs to be reasonable level for the ammonia cooling unit to flow properly.

John Mc

88 Dolphin 4 Auto